Send us your request - Returns (RMA)
To send us a request, please fill out the form below. The more detailed you fill in your personal information, the faster we can contact you
Notes on the RMA procedure
Please pay attention to the following points
- When repairing complete systems, it may be necessary to delete all data from the device.
- Before shipping the device, please make sure that you have a backup copy of all data on the device.
- It is expressly pointed out that in case of repair the delivery condition can be restored.
- For the costs of a software configuration, for lost revenues, the loss of data or software or other consequential damages Spectra GmbH & Co. KG assumes no liability.
- In this context, please pay particular attention to the guidelines and principles of the EU-DSGVO Art. 5 para. 1 DS-GVO (www.spectra.de/cms/kontakt/datenschutz).
- For devices/components outside the warranty, a handling fee of 75,- EUR plus VAT and transport costs will be charged. This also applies in the event that no fault could be detected.
- If a chargeable repair is ordered, this handling fee will be charged proportionally.
Packing & Return
- Please use the original packaging or an outer packaging that complies with ESD guidelines when returning the goods.
- Do not write RMA order number on the original packaging.
- Make sure that the original serial number label is on each product. We have deposited instructions here
- In case of insufficient transport packaging (e.g. individual components not packed in antistatic foil, goods not sufficiently protected), we reject any warranty.
- Transport damage due to inadequate packaging shall be borne by the sender.
- We ask you to attach the completed RMA receipt to the outside of the package when returning the goods. - Please print this form before sending and attach it to the package
After sales contact data
Phone: +49 7121 1432-140
RMA form Spectra
Spectra GmbH & Co.KG
Abteilung After Sales (RMA)